Shall I lighten things up a bit?

When and where have you pooped in your pants? C'mon you know you have!!!!!!!!!Back when I was 126 lbs and looking all good in my office clothes I got the SH%^ at the railroad stop and had to turn back home, as soon as I got the key in the door my body felt it and just let GO!!! There was poop all down my legs! lol sorry but true. So what is you poop story?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About 7 years ago, i was on my way to work and i coughed. It was bad! i had to drive back home, i just threw everything in the washer machine, got in trouble at work cause i couldnt come up with a good enough excuse of why i was late, and i wasnt going to start explaining!

Now i know it was due to my severe stomach problems i would have to endure -
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 3:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Lol I was in 6th grade I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo sick i had fluids out every hole that day!! I had just got out the shower. Leand over the toliet to puke as I puked I pooped as well ugh! Talk about a mess!! Haha and my mom came in the bathroom to see if I was ok she LAUGHED at me lol!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I know im not the only one who has puked and pooped at the same time lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• LMAO Pink, no one will admit but we have all had this situation. My brother-in-law said he got so sick in Vietnam (Navy) and had to sleep in the shower. Everything was coming out of both ends.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I don't have a situation where I would need to do laundry, but I had food poisoning and sat on the toilet with a trash can in front of me. That was almost 6 years ago. Then the day before I found out I was prego I was puking my brains out from a migraine and my boyfriend kept washing out the trashcan. That is what I call love.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I was walking out of big lots about to go get everything set up for our wedding and bam out of nowhere...poop
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• When my son was about 6 months old I had just given him a bath and bent over to lay him down on the bed to put a diaper on. I wasn't feeling sick at all that day and didn't have to "go" at all but as soon as I bent over....poop. I put my son in his play pen and waddled to the bathroom to find someone was already in there. So I had to waddle back to the bedroom and wait.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• One year I had the Flu & it was coming out both ends too! How Nasty & Wrong!! I can't believe I'm sharing this with you!! But that Was so Bad! I had the chills & then the Heat & fever.. How Awful is that??? Youknow they claim you should see your SO/Spouse this way at least once before you get married to be sure you can handle this! Mine did!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• This had never happened to me....and I think its a little creepy you want to know everyones stories about this.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 10:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lmao.. so I hjad the flu this week and I was sleeping on the couch all nicely wrapped up in a blankie... and I finally fell asleep and as sson as i woke up I pooped. hank god I had the blanket wrapped around me though cuz it woulda ruined my couch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2009