little red bumps on my belly and lower back and now on my chest what can it be?

me and my husband have little red itchy bumps on our body mine are mostly on my lower bellly and lower back now sum are on my boobs my hubby has them on his lower belly and his wrist and arms,we have 3 lil girls and they have none anyone know what this might be im freaked out...

sauna26

Asked by sauna26 at 3:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Health

• 1) fleas...... 2) mites......some kind of bug. They both love the "fatty" part of the body. Or it might be an allergic reaction to your laundry soap.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 4:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• we have used all 4 years cuz im allergic 2 so many soaps laundry and body soaps,someone said it could be chicken pox but wouldnt my kids get it if that be the case?i know its not fleas we have no pets,omg mites?bugs?im gonna faint i have the biggest fear of bugs and now the thought of them living on my body is scaring the hell out of me,what will get rid of them i know this sounds dumb but do u think i need 2 go 2 the doc or er?
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'd definitely go to the doc. Probably not the er though. Good luck.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Chicken pox are blisters. Have any of these itchy bumps popped or seeped watery substance? If not then you don't have chicken pox. And no not everyone in the house would have it at the same time. I knew a family of six that it took 3 months to finally hit everyone in the house. Since it seems to be only you and your husband, try stripping down your bed. Vaccum the mattress good. You don't have to have pets to get fleas and mites, they might have come in a variety of other ways. Other than that, have a Dr look at the bumps.
    patipwa6

Answer by patipwa6 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• are they really itchey?? mites itch u like crazy and then u have to get this cream called ellimite. and wash all clothes in hot water and dry them for longer and maybe get some bug spray, lol dust ur house more, like get the swiffer dusters. get the air purifier fans that take out tmore dust
    Anonymous