Do you think fate can screw up?

When you have been married but think that someone else is THE ONE..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2012 in Relationships

• u might be bored from the relation. it happens a lot in marriage. try to make something exciting in ur marriage life .
    mamishad

Answer by mamishad at 9:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• fate doesn't screw up,people do
    maybe you read the signs wrong

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• It could be that Fate is tempting you. If things are good with dh why go window shopping.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I remind myself that there is no such thing as fate. You are the person in charge of your life, of your decisions. There are reasons you chose to marry your husband. If you are unhappy with him let him know that, give him the chance to work with you on your relationship, if all else fails then get divorced. However, while you are still married to him you should not be entertaining the kind of thoughts you are having. He is your husband and nobody else. Stop even considering the other man as husband material until you are divorced.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 9:13 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• It's not a screw up. It's travelling the path. Fate works with what it has, and if it has to get you to make three lefts to go right, it will. Sometimes it leads you to experience one thing so you appreciate the next thing it puts in front of you.

Though you do need to be very careful in deciding if it really is 'the one', or just greener grass on the other side of the fence.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• ITA w/winterglow.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• t's not a screw up. It's travelling the path. Fate works with what it has, and if it has to get you to make three lefts to go right, it will. Sometimes it leads you to experience one thing so you appreciate the next thing it puts in front of you.
    ^^^^^'
    This!!!

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I don't really believe in fate-
    You made the decision to marry -ask yourself WHY and if you are happy with him-leave it alone. If not- try to fix it or end it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:51 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I don't believe in fate either, I think that you have the choice to go wtih a path whichever you decide, but i don't think your denstined to be with someone etc.
    I would say if you want to be with this person, work on it otherwise leave.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• Don't believe in fate, I do believe that often times you choose whether you are happy or not
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2012