hemriods

i am 15 weeks pregnant and have a horrible case of hemroids. i was hoping someone could tell me how to get rid of them and prevent myself from getting them again. here comes the tmi if you have a weak stomach stop reading here... the last time i went poop i bled so badly that it looked like i was having a period out of my butt. thanks for any help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may have to get yourself a stool softener from the doctor.Bleeding that much is not good, but, hemoroids do that to you or a lot of women when pregnant. Its the pressure. I know it does hurt like crazy too.Tell your doctor how bad it is,and see what they say. He may give you something that will help. kids are a pain in the butt, aren't they☺ JK
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• oh darling i know it sucks... i have had them before and they are horrible!!! and its really embarassing!!!
    I feel for you! Talk to your doctor and im sure he will help you out!!! Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Tell your Doctor....I forgot what they can do for it but it is so common!!! Best of Luck to you!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Try buying some witch hazel pads ( usually called tucks or hemroid pads) a the grocery store. Stick them in the fridge and when you go to the bathroom wipe your rear with them. They will not cure it but they definitly make them feel MUCH better. Also you can take a sitz bath: put about six inches of water in the tub ( not warm not cold just comfortable....better on the cool side though you don't want it to hot) sit down and kind of spread your cheeks apart for about 20 minutes. Definitly ask your doc for some stoll softeners because straining is only going to make them worse...but so can diearhea so be careful! Lol, sorry about so much information, hope you feel better :( Life sucks with hemroids
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009