does it irritate anyone else?

when people go to find out the sex of their baby at like 13 weeks?

when they are BARELY even developed??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no. why should it bother you? its not you kid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No. They are just anxious to know the sex of their new arrival. I always find out around 5 to 6 months.
    TeenieWeenie

Answer by TeenieWeenie at 4:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• no but it is "jumping the gun" with an Ultrasound because it is hard to tell that soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No, it doesn't bother me. It is their child, they are probably just excited!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No...that's when we found out. HOWEVER...I didn't go then to find out the sex. I was having a nuchal translucency and they just happened to cooperate, and um...there was NO mistaking it with my boys! LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• NO NOT FUNNY... BUT SOMEWHAT POINTLESS... IF YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT BEFORE 18 WEEKS ITS RARE YOU WILL FIND OUT AND YOU GO ANYWAY WELL THEN THAT IS POSSIBLY YOUR WASTED TIME NOT MINE!! LOL... I WILL BE IN THERE AT 20 WEEKS! :O)
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 6:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Why would that bother me?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Why would it bother you. I found out at 20 weeks. What bothered me was people saying..Why'd ya find out your ruining the surprise. Some people were so disappointed in me for wanting to know the sex. Like it was there child. I like to know the sex because I like to say he or she and not the baby.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It only irritates me now because this little booger won't cooperate. I've had 4 US and every single one they can't see a dang thing. Lol, but if I could you better believe I would! This baby is just determined to be a surprise.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Why on earth does that bother you? It's not like the kid is in there going "get that away from me" or anything, lol.

No it does not irritate me.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 7:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2009