how can be sure im pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• best way is the doctor but a home pregnancy test should tell you depending on if youve missed your preiod or not and when its due
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 5:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I honestly the first thing that made me think *could I be pregnant* was the change in my breast, then I felt a weird cramping in my stomach....then I missed my period. Everyone is different I never had any implantation bleeding and if I did I must have not paid attention at all. Take a home pregnancy test but that can not always be certain at first. I took a pregnancy test July 14th 08 it was negative....by Aug 06th 08 the test(s) were positive. So if at all possible get a blood test I had one 2 days after Aug 8th and it was confirmed I was 100 % pregnant. Best of luck.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• go to your OB and get a blood test done. Thats the best way to find out. No need to waste time and money on tests from the drug store.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2009