I really want to have a boy.... any suggestions?

We're going to start trying around June and I'm just trying to get a little research so see if there is anything that we can do to increase the chances of having a little boy!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• nope. nothing you can do. your hubbys little swimmers decide if its boy or girl. your chances are: 50/50.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'm pretty sure it's just a roll of the dice. You can pray, that never hurts. And I wish you good luck so maybe that will help too! :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have 6 boys no girls yet hopefully the next baby will be a girl. I don't think there is anyway to increase the chances.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• There's one way to guarantee that you get a boy....ADOPT!!!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You can have doing the Shettles Method for gender selection. It's nothing un natural and it's all about timing. If done correctly it's about 70 percent effective, according to studies lol. :)

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I wanted to have a girl but Im having another boy try having sex right after your period it gave me two boys
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2009