Women.......

Why do women go searching through their husbands private things like emails, phone records, text messages? And when they find things they get all upset. Why did you go looking? You shouldn't ask questions you don't want answers to. And allow your man the little privacy he has left.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Its called lack of trust and lack of respect . Men do it too, though.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• because they can!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well don't blame the women for what they find, you can only blame them for finding it. Blame men for being cheating dogs so often. I think a better question is why are there so many men out there who have something to hide?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you must be a man. otherwise you would know the answer and wouldnt question why women do that.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lollllll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• we got the vagina, we make the rules

duh
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 6:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• LOL ReadyToRage ... men do love vaginas.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Most women have incredible intuition! And when following it, we almost ALWAYS find something to let us know our suspicions where right! THAT is why I've done it, and I'll do it every time I think there's something going on behind my back. Men like to lie that's all there is to it...unless you have one of the dying breeds, those are the keeper's that don't lie..I've finally found one. I've done a lot of snooping in the past and now I'm confident I won't need to do it again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Marriage is supposed to be based on trust. If there's no trust in a marriage, then the marriage is headed for doom. I don't snoop and neither does DH. We both trust each other and have had that trust in our 21-year marriage. It must be my generation, but I do know many men who are trustworthy and not rats as has been mentioned above. I guess today's generation is different - maybe because people weren't raised with the same morals or values as my generation was? I consider myself lucky to have a man in whom I can trust and not feel the need to go snooping around his stuff.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Dont ask questions you dont want answers for? to me that sounds like if hes cheating dont ask and you wont find out. if i felt he was i would search because most cheating men lie and say they aren't. what am i supose to sit and wait for and std to prove it? but i dont search but if i thought he was you bet you butt i would be lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 7:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009