AM I THE ONLY ONE ANNOYED??

OK, I READ AND TRY TO ANSWER PPLS QUESTIONS ON HERE AS BEST I CAN. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY DAY I AM FINDING A NEW ONE ON HERE ABOUT "OBAMA" AND HOW THOSE WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM MUST BE RACIST. IT JUST MUST BE BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULDN'T YOU VOTE FOR HIM RIGHT? I MEAN... WHAT WAS OUR REASON FOR NOT VOTING DEMOCRATIC LAST YEAR? LAST I CHECKED WE DIDN'T HAVE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN RUN LAST YEAR DID WE? HMMM MAYBE I MISSED IT IDK.... LOL... COME ON NOW PPL LET THE RACE ISSUE GO. YOU ALL HATE RACISTS BUT YOUR SITTING HERE PRETTY MUCH ACCUSING EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM OF BEING ONE. I AM A REPUBLICAN. BORN BRED WILL DIE REPUBLICAN. I DON'T LIKE OBAMA NEVER WILL!! FOR ME THAT IS MY RIGHT AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS ETHNIC BACKGROUND. AND HONESTLY IF YOU TOOK A POLL OF EVERYONE THAT DID VOTE HIM YOU MIGHT FIND A LOT DID IT JUST "TO MAKE HISTORY" NOT BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST CHOICE! SO KEEP YOUR IGNORANCE TO YOURSELF

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• who else here is tired of hearing about this crap get a life..........4 real
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you just started the "crap" again. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I've never said that people that didn't vote for Obama were racist. Of course republican's were not all going to switch for him (though quite a few did or he would not have won). Let's make a deal, I'll never accuse you of voting against him because he's black if you don't accuse me of voting FOR him because he is black (like you just did in your question). And also "I will never like him," maybe if you'd give it a little time before you judge his presidency you'd have an easier time accepting him. IT's only been two weeks. Why not wait and see if he does anything in the next four years that you can agree with? Even I gave Bush a year and half before I decided I couldn't stand him.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:50 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• im with u on that one beckcorc
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 6:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• LMAO WOW! ALL OF YOU OBVIOUSLY VOTED FOR HIM WHICH IS FINE WONDERFUL GREAT MORE POWER TO YOU. THIS POST WAS NOT MADE TO "DOG" ANYONE THAT VOTED FOR HIM JUST TO POINT OUT THAT THOSE OF US THAT DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM SHOULD NOT BE PINPOINTED AS RACIST BECAUSE RACE WAS NOT THE REASON BEHIND OUR VOTES. AND IF YOU WOULD READ OTHER QUESTIONS ON HERE AND POSTS THROUGHOUT CM YOU WILL SEE THAT A LOT OF PPL ON HERE HAVE INSINUATED THAT THOSE THAT DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM WAS BECAUSE OF HIS RACE. SO READ THE ENTIRE THING CLEARLY BEFORE BASHING IT. I DON'T THINK IT WAS MEANT AT ALL TO SAY ANYONE THAT VOTED FOR HIM WAS WRONG. JUST TO LEAVE THE ONES WHO DIDN'T ALONE. WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS FOR WHY WE DID AND DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM. IT DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN IT WAS RACIAL IS THE POINT BEING MADE HERE. AND I'M GLAD YOU ARE HAPPY WITH HIS JOB SO FAR ME PERSONALLY I AM NOT SO HAPPY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i think where sum people on here is taking it as a racial issue is from one very obviously stupid person who asked the ? WHO ELSE HAS A PROBLEM WITH OUR PRESIDENT BEING MIXED who ever she may have been struck a bad nerve with many people of all COLORS because that was a very racist and ignorant thing 2 ask and say
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 7:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• SAUNA! THEN CAN I ASK WHY YOU ARE ATTACKING THIS ??. ALL I CAN SEE FROM THIS ? IS SOMEONE WANTING PPL TO PLEASE LEAVE RACE OUT OF IT BECAUSE WHERE MAYBE SOME DID USE IT AS THERE REASON TO VOTE NOT ALL DID. AND YES IT DOES SEEM LIKE A LOT OF PPL ON HERE ARE INSINUATING THAT THOSE WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM DID IT BECAUSE OF THAT FACTOR. IS IT NOT THIS POSTERS RIGHT TO ASK THAT RACE BE LEFT ALONE. AND FOR PPL NOT TO JUDGE WHY ONE VOTED FOR ONE OVER THE OTHER. I MEAN I DON'T SEE IN THIS ? ANY ATTACK ON DEMOCRATS JUST A STATEMENT ABOUT HOW THIS PERSON DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM IS PROUD OF THAT AND THAT RACE WAS NOT AN ISSUE. WHERE I'M SURE IF YOU DID VOTE FOR HIM YOU TOO ARE PROUD OF THAT AND WOULDN'T WANT PPL GOING AROUND SAYING YOU ONLY DID IT FOR THAT REASON TOO! WHY MUST THERE BE BASHING? YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH SOMEONE TO BE CIVIL. I MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THIS COULD BE A FRIEND OF YOURS!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You know what I'm sick of? People accusing me of voting for him only because he is black or to make history. I'm constantly being called an idiot or a kool aid drinking sheep (and I swear to god if I have to hear some idiot spout those lines again my head is going to explode from irony).

Apparently I couldn't possibly have thought, and still do, that he is the best man for the job. That what he talked about wanting to do in regards to health care, eduction and the environment were right in line with what I would love to see happen. No, I just voted for him because he was black...

No one is ever going to agree with an administration 100% and anyone who does is lying to themselves. There were things I disagreed with before I voted for him but he still lined up much closer to my personal views than ANY other candidate.

If people would stop attacking each other then maybe a voice could be heard and progress made.
    Anonymous

• I did read your whole post and I responded to it accurately. I said that personally I have not accused anyone of voting based on race and would appreciate the same courtesy. You are doing the same thing in your question that you are complaining about having done to you. I have seen plenty of posts where people say that others don't like him because of his race and I have seen just as many saying that those who like him only do because of his race or because he made history as you so delicately put it.

PS if you don't want to be received as abrasive you should turn of the caps lock. In written communications caps indicate yelling, anger, or severity. When you always use all caps it comes off as yelling.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• WELL I AM NOT YELLING I PROMISE. I HAVE ALWAYS TYPED IN ALL CAPS MAYBE JUST FROM BEING IN A CHAT ROOM ALL THE TIME. AND I AM NOT NOR WOULD EVER ACUSE ANYONE OF VOTING FOR HIM BECAUSE OF HIS RACE. I AM JUST MERELY POINTING OUT THE FACTS THAT RACE SHOULD BE LEFT OUT OF THE CONVERSATIONS PERIOD. I HAVE YET TO SEE A ? WHERE THEY SAY THAT THOSE THAT VOTED FOR HIM DID IT OUT OF RACE. I WISH I HAD BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM THE SAME THING. LEAVE IT ALONE. I AM NOT RACIST I HATE RACISTS AND I DONT LIKE WHEN PPL GENERALIZE AN ENTIRE GROUP BECAUSE OF MAYBE A HAND FULL OF PPLS ACTIONS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009