ok i should know this but what is this implantation bleeding i keep hearing about?

i have babies i should know but im cluless lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When the egg implants into the uterine lining it can cause some light bleeding. It is not unlike regular spotting. Some women get a lot of implantation bleeding, some don't get any. I did not bleed at all. If you are pregnant and you have any bleeding and cramping you should call the doctor right away just to make sure everything is fine because excessive bleeding could mean a M/C.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you will have about a table spoon or less of blood, shortly after you have sex, it's called that because when the egg attaches to the wall of the uterus causing the bleeding. It doesn't always happen though, I never had it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I only had implantation bleeding with ONE of my FOUR pregnancies.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I didn't have it either time.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I had it with both of my first two pregnancies and it was very light pink , I noticed it on the toilet paper .
    gardeneraholic

Answer by gardeneraholic at 1:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009