Anyone's kids have a virus lately?

My 19 month old has been vomiting, not a lot but a few episodes since the middle of the night. I was just wondering if anyone else's kids have had this and about how long it lasts.

He also had his flu shot and the remainder of the vaccinations that he needed for his age on Thursday but I think to get a reaction more than 24 hours after is strange but I'm not sure. I am going to call the ped this morning just to get some input.

Thanks so much. Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Unfortunately he got the bug at the same time as his vaccinations. Yes, there are many many viruses going around and the stomach one is a biggie. Like determind said, NO MILK. Just liquids and let him sleep. Hope he feels better.

# Answered at 7:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    do u know what implantation bleeding is?
    Report this answer
    What does this have to do with her son being sick?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yepp, my kids have it, well 5 of them, Jaden isn't with us fully yet so there is little possibility. They have had it since Wednesday. But they've been in bed most of the time and the babies are crying for the life of them. I hope it does'nt last long. I think it depends on the child to how long it lasts.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• do u know what implantation bleeding is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'm waiting to get the flu shot until after 1 it's supposed to be really strong and not so good for them. Due to the mercury in it. My son just got over a viral infection, he has had diarrhea for 5 days. EVERYTHING is going around right now. I've also heard that if anyone get's sick after getting a flu shot, it's because they already had the flu virus in there body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my 19mth old was doing the same thing! She had it coming from all ends, I took her to the doc because she was throwing up everything including water. I kept giving her it anyway and lots of gaderade and crackers she even liked to snack on pretzels. It took about 3 days but THANK GOD she is better now!! Then I got it! She did have the flu shot
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• NO MILK!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Two of my three and DH have a stomach thing. They've all been puking since yesterday.
    Family of 5 + stomach flu + ONE bathroom = one miserable mamma!!!
    mssemmy

Answer by mssemmy at 8:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• All three were puking...so was I. Out of the four of us, 4 were puking, 2 had diarrhea and 3 had fevers. (I was lucky enough to have all three)

It was about a 24 hour thing here....48 for the worst of us.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Thank you all. Great answers and I appreciate them all. He is sleeping now but he keeps waking up and cries out quietly then settles back down to sleep. He is so sick. My poor baby. He tries to play but he is so weak, sweaty and just weak. Just wants to be held. Have a nice day to all of you and thanks again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009