Do You Like Being Taller Or Shorter Than DH? Or Your Date

Neither , But dated shorter hated it and way taller guy was 7 foot hated that, now it is just right me 5'10 DH 6'1"

mto3821

Asked by mto3821 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I don't ever want to be taller. A few of my serious relationships we're with guys who were 5'9" and, I'm 5'7". So, I never wore heels with them. Not, that I enjoy wearing them that much though. I always joked that I could wear whatever shoes I wanted with my ex husband, he's 6'4". It was also nice that he always weighed more than me, due to his size, even when I was 9 months pregnant. LOL, those were the only good things about him.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I prefer the guy to be taller. I feel too much like an Amazon if he's shorter than me. I realize this is my own insecurity issue, but I can live with it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I will always be shorter. I'm only 5'2 and every guy Ive been with has always been taller by 6 inches or more. I like being short
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I noticed short guys have a thing for taller women I do not like them at all, just feels off. I like being tall because in business stupid males will not be able to pat you on the head . Other than that I'm OK Also I have a strong hand shake, The response is Wow!!!
    mto3821

Comment by mto3821 (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I prefer taller. 6-8 inches taller is my ideal, but DH is only 2 or 3 inches taller than me. In the end, I guess it doesn't really matter. LOL.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I prefer them taller. The guy I'm thinking of dating right now is a just over a foot taller than me. I'm 5'3, he's 6'4. I love it! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• taller. im 5'8 so i dated a couple of guy shorter than me...it was awful! they were very controlling guys, i think they were threatened by me being taller than them haha. the tallest i dated was 6'9 and he was too tall haha. so DH is just right at 6'0.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• i also notice Tom Cruz is 5 foot and that guy from back to the future also short most actors short the guy on good morning America also short
    mto3821

Comment by mto3821 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• I'm all of 5 ft tall... i would have to date a midget to date a shorter guy, (and I have never met one). My SO is 6ft tall and it's nice cause I can wear the bigger heels and it's cute, but if I wear flats, i look and feel like I'm a kid. lol!

I work in a male domintaed business (logistics sales and trucking), and it's taken a while for the higher ups to take me seriosuly being a "small statured" woman. A firm handshake and a "take no bullshit" attitude will make you seem 10ft tall in my business.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• VanessaMomof2 I agree with the hand shake thing , I'm in IT and shook one guys hand till it hurt got his attention. Nothing worst than a limp handshake .

mto3821

Comment by mto3821 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2012