Really, you didnt have enough sense to know they were here for a reason. Just a little vent for my last day here at work.

We have a part time girl working after school in the afternoons and i swear she acts so goofy about things. We work in the court house and we are having a criminal trial going on right now. It has been going for a week now so she has known this (or else she is just dumb). And today there are guards everywhere in there uniforms. Some are here as witnesses and some are here guarding the prisioners that are here to testify.They have all the inmates in a room with guards at the door.
So she goes to get a drink from the coke machine (which is right beside the witness room). And apparently at that time one of the inmates needed to go to the bathroom.
So she comes back and she is acting like she didnt know what they were doing here. She was like "oh my gosh i dont know why all these guys are out there looking at me and he said lets wait until she gets done". Apparently telling the inmate to wait until she got her drink before they could take him to the restroom.
So she comes back saying all that and my boss just tells her not to go back out ther. I think even she caught on to how ridiculous she was being acting liek she didnt know what was going on. Plus she is always talking about how people are jeaous of her and how she only has guy friends and only hangs out with guys and wears completely inappropriate clothing to work. And my boss just got on to her last week about her attire and being on heer phone so much, so i think she is seeing how immature she actually is.
Anyways, sorry to be so long winded and if this doesnt make any sense. I am in the last few hours so, trying to hurry and let out a little vent. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2012 in Money & Work

• LOL, everyone must have someone like that at their job. At my job they do not stay long.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• she's a teenager what do you expect?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• Vent away. Some take longer to mature.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2012

• She is young and will change with time. It is actually funny- why let it bother you ?

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 4:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2012