Are you in support of a real economic stimulus package?

Dear Friends,

We wanted to let you know that Senator McCain will be appearing on CBS' Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer this Sunday, February 8th. He will discuss his efforts to protect taxpayers and pass a stimulus bill that will directly help Americans, create jobs, and provide a jolt to our economy. Please check your local listings for show times in your area.

Thank you for speaking out this week in support of a real economic stimulus package.

Sincerely,
Country First PAC

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 8:50 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• of course, i am in favor of a real stimulus package, i.e. one that will stimulate the economy. i like the one that proposes no federal income tax for two months. i don't think congress can get behind something without alot of fat though...oink, oink.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Im tired of Juan
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would be in favor of a stimulus package that focused on job creation, helping small businesses to stay in business, and absolutely, positively no pork involved. This is totally out of control and our senators and congressmen should be ashamed to say they represent the people. If that were true they would be listening to the people and not be threatened with words by Obama. It would be better to do nothing at all then to pass this package they are all arguing about. This package will be another downfall.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• We need a bit of spending, tax cuts, job creation all for the short term and long term...

Oh, and McCain is no expert on economics.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• " It would be better to do nothing at all then to pass this package..." You are out of you flipping mind.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• The same McCain who couldn't say a one thing what he wants to do about stimulus pkg when Fox News reporter asked him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I may be out of my flipping mind but I fail to see how this stimulus package is going to help the 95% of people that need help. Maybe you could take the time to explain it to me.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Oh yea.....The economy is fundamentally sound......that was McCain talking....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• For you, that might take longer than the time I have.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• From a 3rd grade teacher in the Nashville area.

Who worries about "the cow" when it is all about the "Ice Cream?

The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching third

grade this year.

The presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed

an interest.

I decided we would have an election for a class president. We would choose

our nominees. We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should
    have. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote.

To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members.

We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run

for the top spot.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009