Are you struggling in your marriage?

I see a lot of post about marriage I have added something in my journal that if it helps one person try and succeed I will be happy. It is long!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I used to struggle. We got married 2 months after the day we met, and it took about 8 years to figure out the quirks about each other and have a good marriage. That was about 3 years ago and now we have a great marriage even though we do still have our disagreement from time to time.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i used to sturggle, the we read "the five languages of love", then i got diagnosed as bi-polar, which exlpained alot of our (my) ups and downs over the years.
    no we don't sturggle as much, but it's still alot of hard work,
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:23 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• is this an ad for your advice?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Anonymous 10:29 no it is not for my advice, I am hoping some of these women will realize that things are not always roses and yes you have to go through rough patches. Some people just need to get their heads out of the clouds and that the bad comes with the good.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2009