7 m/o clothes

So my 7 m/o wears a size 6-9 mos. But i cant seem to find jeans for her anywhere but babies r us and they are sooooooooo dang expensive! I dont want to spend 17-18 dollars on 1 pair of pants that she will wear for oh 2 months! Anyone know where i can find cute jeans for my little girl somewhere cheap?

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 9:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I get my sons jeans at Target for good prices.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• We buy a ton of our son's clothes, especially pants, at Once Upon a Child if you a have on near by. And then we also get a bunch of his pants of the Children's Place because for our son he needs narrow waist and long length and that's what they make! I wait for sales online and only spend about $3-5!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• go to kids resale shops and buy clothes. we have gotten Baby Gap clothes for like 3 bucks! i would never pay full price fot that stuff but if i find it at the resale shops i buy it. like here in Indianapolis they have stores called kids closet and they have nicer stuff then once upon a child. BUT if you drive to the rich side of town in their resale shops they have even nicer stuff. and in the spring and summer we go to garage sales like crazy
    softbalchic2004

Answer by softbalchic2004 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• if you have a once upon a child near you... i got my nephew a pair of levi's there for mere pennies.. my son wears the target jeans.. the little girl jeans there have little hearts on the pockets.. i know this because my new niece is a jeans wearing as well.. so when i shop, i get to shop for blue and pink... lol
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 10:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Try Childrensplace.com they have nice clothes that aren't to expensive.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Target and the Children's Place.
    MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 11:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Resale shops, walmart, target, we have a carters outlet here,
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 11:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Technically she wont wear them for two months if she still fits in them. I hate when people put two big clothes on the kids when the kid "grows" out the age. Go by weight now by age. My son was in 6-9 month clothes for like 6 months till he grew too long for the pants
    mrsmommy2007

Answer by mrsmommy2007 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• thanks ladies...prev post i wouldnt put too big clothes on her she is just a big girl she was wearing 6-9 months at 4 mos lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009