Do you have body piercings? How many and where?

*Ears do not count!*
I have my tongue and hood pierced..used to have my nipps done but I took them out to breastfeed [yes, it IS possible to nurse when you've had your nipples pierced - I am PROOF! lol]..also had my nose, labret, and navel done but they all had to come out for various reasons. I plan to get all that I lost redone in time..would like to before I turn 25! ;P

Asked by irishstarz at 10:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um..I asked my doc and the lactation consultant if that was possible, milk leaking out of the piercing holes, and they both said it is anatomically impossible. Something about the glands lead to where the milk comes out and nowhere else. Maybe you should be in the medical books if your nipples really did that..that would be considered a medical miracle or something! lol

Answer by irishstarz at 8:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No, but belly piercings are pretty if you have a nice figure. I wish I did because I'd get one, lol

Answer by elainecat at 10:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I had 3 in my lip, both sides of my nose, and eyebrow. All are now closed except my middle lip and one side of my nose.

Answer by KJDsMommy at 10:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i have my nose and bellybutton pierced

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have my nose and had my belly button (but its closed) I also have my tragus (its an ear piercing but an unusual one) I have always wanted to get my hood done but my hubby won't let me!!

Answer by CarieP at 11:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have my tongue, nose and belly-button pierced. The only one I wear is my nose ring, though. But I don't think my others have grown up completely.

Answer by renea20 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• hood, and belly button.. need to work out more before shwoing off hte belly one again though :)

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Oh yeah!! I had my tongue done when I was 17, I forgot about that! I took it out when I was 20 for a job.

Answer by CarieP at 11:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i have my tongue , labret , nose , belly button and my clitoris . they are all open but i dont wear my belly ring no more , weight needs to be lost first lol

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have my nose and lip pierced. I had my belly button pierced but it just doesnt look good on me anymore after having kids. But I wish it did.

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2009