Does it irritate you when People ask dumb questions?

If you post something cause you just wanna complain or vent!!! Just say so instead of asking dumb questions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you have to ask a question otherwise it will deleted because its not a question
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I used to think the only "dumb" question was the one unasked.

The past few weeks have forced me to change that opinion.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• there are dumb people out there in the world. that's just the way it is, shrug and get over it. but i agree with ticcled
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 11:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I haven't been irritated. If the question doesn't catch my interest I just ignore it. I figure this is a place to play and to exchange information and ideas so people can ask what pleases them.

Answer by Bmat at 11:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Only the ones asking when they'll get a stimulus check
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I try not to be bothered by any questions.. Are some Asked because they need to know? Have no one else to ask,, ? Can be anon. here & even ask an embarassing one.. what ever.. lookliing to spark up a fun or Easy going or Sex Question.. Why not?? Laughter is so good for you!! We all were reared/raised differently & may not know or understand something! Or maybe just want some comfort. A reply. Someone to care!! I do care & try to help if I can at all. I have A head full of knowledge & a heart full of love to hand out/Share... If I know & have the time I reply..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well, there's dumb/funny and dumb/stupid.....

I don't mind the dumb/funny ones! LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I don't like the people that type incredibly long run-on descriptions below their questions. You know...the ones that make absolutely no sense because they don't use punctuation or capitalization.
    I just skip right past them and don't answer them. I don't want to spend 30 minutes reading and coming up with an answer to a question. Uck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• The only dumb question is the one asking if you are tired of dumb questions. This one has been posted so many times.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anonymous 12:32
    karen_evans

Answer by karen_evans at 12:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009