Do you any of you moms in direct sales....

Buy products from other moms in direct sales? I sell for two home decor companies and one jewelery company, but I have two women that I continually buy jewelery from that sale for different companies. So do you buy and wear other products even if you don't sell it? I do!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I buy products I use. If a mom I know does direct sales and I find something I like or would use then yes I would buy it. I also buy from customers who use my products as well. So if I was loking for jewelry I would call a customer of mine.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Girl, I have done my share of direct sales over the years.... I was a Longaberger Basket Consultant and avid collector for many years. I used to buy Harry Hargrove paintings from a party plan place out of Chicago, called Lasting Impressions... I used to buy from Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Beauty Control, House of Lloyd.... I don't go those routes any more. Too much stuff!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I will buy from other moms involved in direct sells. I think it's great to support others who have a small business.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• use this to get free stuff http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=587800
    Anonymous