9 weeks.

Im nine weeks pregnant and for the last two nights i havent been getting much sleep because i have been having annoying cramps that make me toss and turn. They are painful but i have had no bleeding. Anyone have this? should i be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• will I'm 15 weeks and I am still having them. I Just rock myself to sleep are walk them out. But see a doc if u feel somthing is wrong
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have no idea but I would talk to the doc about it.. I'm oober paranoid cuz of past miscarriages, so that would def. make me run to the doc
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have heard of some small cramps but nothing that is painful. I would def go to your doc asap. Take care and try and rest. Best of luck to you.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would say go to the doc and get it checked out every woman is different and if you are concerned better to get it checked then to not...

I had SEVERE cramping and headaches then it went away and the next day I almost miscarried.. but that was incredibly painfuol couldn't see the light of day couldn't do anything and I had never had a migraine before or had that kind of cramping I just assumed it was my uterus stretching my sisters both said that theirs hurt prrety dang bad so thats all that i thought it was...

but I would say if your ut tells you somethign is worng then go in...
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Ask a doctor, and you can take Tylenol when you're pregnant.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I am also nine weeks. I've been having cramping for like a month now. I can't sleep either. I just hear that as long as there is no bleeding, then everything should be fine. I haven't had my first drs appointment yet, but my mom is a midwife. She just tells me to not be stressed.

Glad I'm not alone! :-p
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• have you been to the doctor yet? You should definitely call your doc - you need to make sure you aren't having an eptopic pregnancy. It could definitely be nothing but I would check it out.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• they said cramping is everything stretching. I have cramping on and off and I'm 18weeks pregnant and its going away really
    Anonymous