Do you pack your hubby a lunch?

If so, what does he like for lunch?

deedee3849

Asked by deedee3849 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As a part of my everyday routine, I pack my hubby a lunch. He is diabetic and should watch what he eats. If I don't pack him a lunch I can't trust him to eat right.
    SyndiB

Answer by SyndiB at 1:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• heck no i sleep!! he packs his own lunch :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i always pack my hubbys lunch. he either gets left overs from the night before or a sack lunch (sandwich, chips, pudding and a fruit). some times its a pain in the ass to do it every day but i just figure its part of my job as a SAHW.
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my hubby works nights. He usually takes dinner leftovers. If he's not in the mood for that then he usually packs what he wants. We have lots of grab and go type things in the house because the kids like to pick their own lunches for school too.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I bring him lunch I don't pack it.... :) everyday our schedule works just right where I can I love it!
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Everday hubbys & dd's. Leftovers from the night before...sack lunches..... or as another poster said... if hes not in the mood for those.... it's grab & go things for him too.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No, I stopped about 20 years ago. I got too frustrated at buying lunch meats or making sandwiches from the meat that I'd cooked, and he'd forget the lunch or not take it because he was having lunch with a client or he'd take it but forget it in the refrigerator at work. It made me very frustrated, since I was watching every penny and besides I was extremely busy. When I realized the problem was mine and not his, I told him he was now responsible for his own lunch. He takes a piece of fruit and a dish of yogurt and sometimes some cookies. He's never complained, and it is a responsibility that I no longer have.

Answer by Bmat at 11:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I do, every night. Usually just throw it together as I'm cleaning up after supper. This way i know what he's eating most of the time, can't stop him from hitting a drive-thru, and I feel better!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 11:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I used to pack my husband a lunch every night before going to bed and leaving it in the fridge, but he always forgot it, so i just stopped. I usually made either a sammy, or would give him dinners left overs
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yes, I do. It's usually dinner leftovers. He so spoiled now that if I forget for some reason or are busy, he gets all pissy. Speaking of lunch . . . me hungry!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009