IS IT ONLY MY SINUSES ACTING UP?

Let me start by saying I have been having sinus headaches,pressure and pain. Yesterday,I was at work and the headache got a little worse and I felt a little dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. It scared me! Now let me say that my sinus symptoms are constant. Then today I had the same feeling as I had at work. It lasts for about 15 minutes and then I am good. Could it be a build up of pressure in my sinuses and it is throwing off my balance?

dancer

Asked by dancer at 11:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2012 in Health

• Yes definitely. Also, numerous other issues. One could be the barometric pressure wherever you are. When it goes up and down, it can make you feel like that. As an Asthmatic, when it drops, like a storm system coming through, I have tons of issues. Do you work in a building that had heights? That can do it too. Also, sometimes if I look at the computer too long, I will have those issues. Have you taken any medications? That can cause it too. I would see your Dr. to make sure you do not have an infection.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2012

• I work in a one level building but, I am constantly walking from one end to the other.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2012

• Please stop screaming
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2012

• Not screaming frustrated!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2012