could it be??

last month I was late remembering to re-start my birth control. I have the ring, I took it out on a friday, and didn't put it back in until the Sunday after I was supposed to. For the last week or so I have been gassy and not feeling well. I get extremely hungry to the point where I have to sit until I eat something my belly hurts so much (which I remember from being about 4 ms preg.) and every time I eat I feel like throwing up. I have no other symptoms, but I think they might be supressed by the birth control. Could I be preg? Who wants to go buy me a test? LOL

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I will buy you one...lol. Don't read too much into it until you are late. Wait until it doesn't come tomorrow or the next day. Keep me updated.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• also.. since I took out the BC yesterday, when would testing be effective?
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• the birth control isn't going to suppress the symptoms. if anything it would make them worse adding hormones to you. But of course you could be.. take the ring out and see if you have your period ( isn't that how it works?? not real sure haven't started mine yet LOL) but either way if you think your pregnant you should be using it so definitely take a test.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• birth control doesn't effect the test at all.
    krazyash023

• usually when I take the ring out I start my period on that Sunday.. I guess we'll find out tomorrow then hu? I still want opinions tho!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I dont know how long until you can take a test. I dont think bc affects it though. I would call the doc monday and ask if you have any questions though.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You don't need to wait to take the test. Mine was positive at 12 days.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• WHOA!!! stop with the birth control! if you think you might be pregnant stop taking the birth control and wait until you can get a clear test! if your pregnant and taking birth control it can harm the baby!!

BC shouldnt make you feel sick or anything, but then again there are sideaffects...if this your first time on the ring?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I've been on the ring for 4 months now.. never had side effects that felt like this
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009