Nerve pain/damage?

I've always had horrible back pain since i've had my son..i believe i possibly ruptured a disc from the pressure or maybe even injury from the epidural. i'm not sure. I'ts never bothered me bad enough to have it looked at though. Now that i am pregnant though i am in a lot of pain. It starts with burning and tingling and turns to numbness in my right leg and generates to my hip and lower back when i stand or walk for more than 15 to 20 mins. Can this be because my uterus is stretching and pushing on some nerves? I think i should have this looked at now for sure but would like to know what some of you may think it could be?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2012 in Health

• It could be your sciatic nerve. But, you should go to your OBGYN to have it checked out.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2012

• i go on the 2nd of oct. ..still waiting it out
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 7:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2012