Just wondering... (this might sound stupid)

Has anyone had he feeling that they weren't going to be able to make it to their due date? I am 30 weeks with my third child and this pregnancy has been different from the other two. I feel so miserable and like I am not gonna make it all the way. I hurt and feel pressure all the time. I also feel like there is no more room for baby to grow and that I can't get any bigger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt like that last time... I gained so much weight and he ended up being 10lbs 14oz at 38 weeks... I was so crabby. I begged and begged my OB to induce starting at 35 weeks LOL. I'm glad she was so understanding putting up with all of my moodiness. She just kept telling me that everything was OK and she wouldn't let me go much over 11lbs... I kept thing 11lbs I can't do that!
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 12:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• im 29wks and 3 days and i tell ya..im getting more and more nervous as the weeks pass
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I kept thinking the same around 28 weeks I was thinking there is no way I'll go to 40 weeks because of the same reasons you have....I didnt have those symptoms with my first either. I guess I could still go early but I am 37 weeks now so far no luck I am only dialated 1cm:(
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2009