Do you think it's harder to be rich or poor?

It's most definitely harder to be poor. No doubt, but some rich people seem to believe the poor people are ruining their day by asking for help.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 2:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Fuck those people. I am sure people with money have their day to day stresses, but at least they don't have to decide between putting gas in an empty car or buying formula for their baby. They don't have to pay eenie meenie miney mo to decide which bills get paid that month.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• I might be poor but I don't ask anyone (except my parents) for help. Yeah, life can be hard as hell. Deciding between gas and groceries is always fun. I don't want a handout though. I just want the opportunity to give my son a life and for him to be able to do better than me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:41 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• I think both ,I agree with kmath and af4life,but I think if u where rich u might be bad too bc u might not have real friends bc poeple might judge want them for the moneys
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 4:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• i think both can be hard, but i think on a day to day basis it is harder to be poor
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• It would be hard to be poor. Deciding how to feed a family and paying bills is hard. The rich have to worry if their investment broker is making good investments for them or stealing their money. Big woop.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 6:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• Neither- it is harder to be lower middle class. Making to much for help and not enough to survive.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• Right on Target But_Mommie - Exactly.....
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• Harder how?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• I think it's not a competition
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• Well, IMO life is hard period. Shit happens, and there is many things money can't fix. I've never been rich, so I can't say if it's harder or not. I've been poor and lower middle class my whole life; we've always managed to get by with little to no government assistance; however I don't think the rich owe me anything. And I'm pretty sure they have their own challenges, and who am I to say that mine are more legitimate, worrisome, etc. than theirs.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2012