Staying Focused at the Task at hand...i dont know if its b/c im pregnant that i cant stay focused

Alright! so im trying to pack up everything in my bf's and my room because we're getting our first appartment together..theres no one here to help me and he works 48hrs a week and so i have to move everything myself for now..

tomorrow he has the day off and he's moving all the stuff into the appartment..

the thing is...is that i CANT STAY FOCUSED! im 29wks and 3 days and im zoning out like crazy making this job harder and harder...

anyone know how i can get myself focused? hah

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• deliver your baby! I thought my husband was going to ship me off for the first couple months of my pregnancy because I was so completly scatterbrained. It was really bad lol. I'd be cooking dinner and suddenly walk away to go fold laundry or watch tv. Just one of the lovely parts of being pregnant. Not really much you can do about it. The best you can do is make a list and put it somewhere (like on the fridge) of all the things you need to get done so that you have it to remind you. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yeah its called 'pregnant brain' then after you give birth you have 'mommy brain' :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009