labor symtoms?

my expected due date is in four days, and im starting to feel sick. my vision is getting blurry when im on the computer, im having stomach pains (both contractions (i think) and like stomach flu pains). im very uncomfortable where i cant stand up straight and really bad headaches. i read somewhere that the vision and headaches things could be a sign, do you think it is? do you think ill meet my son this weekend, or do you think its something bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor. If you think it might be you getting sick other than labor, you need to get better!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• visions problems and headaches are typical THROUGHOUT pregnancy and do not really mean labor is around the corner. As it PROBABLY is around the corner for you because you are due any day now, it seems like coincidence you are noticing it now though.

and ive never heard of stomach flu pains to be labor pains.

what other symptoms are you having?
    Anonymous

• oh my ankels were another one, not swelling, but pain. i have carpool tunnel in my wrists and yesterday when i woke up thats what my ankel felt like! and i had those pains all day yesterday, and today, so far nothing. i feel like my body is playing a game on me!
    Anonymous

• pain in your ankles is def NOT a labor sign. lol unless youre growing your baby in your leg.
    Anonymous

• If your baby has dropped and is facing forward his head could be pushing on your spine and siatic nerve, and yes that does cause pain in your legs all the way to your ankles!!! so they can be signs of labor they ccan also just be signs of pregnancy, with my first i thought i was in labor so i went to the doctor, i was only dialated 1cm, and not effaced so they sent me home, i waited and the pain got worse by the time i made my husband take me back i delivered within fifteen minutes. so if you think you are in labor or sick go to the doctor the worst they can do is send you home, at least then you will know! Good Luck!
    Anonymous