• In the Spotlight:

Do you belong to any other forums/websites?

And what are they geared towards? I just thought this might be a good way to find other websites or forums that may interest us. Mine are:

Wordreference.com this is a language forum/dictionary and also has cultural discussions

Sidelines.org This is a support group for high risk pregnancies and mothers with Nicu babies

Healthboards.com Pretty self explanatory, but if there is an affliction/disorder/disease that you want to speak with others about, chances are you will find it there

Hmmm . . I think that's it. What are yours?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go to scaredmonkeys.net, refugeesunleashed, ivillage message boards etc. Mine are mostly geared to politics, true crime, and mom issues.

Answer by gemgem at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I belong to co-own www.b3autiful.com it's a signature tag forum and we are incorporating digital scrapbooking since we have a store for that.

I'm a member of a couple other digital scrapbooking forums too. www.browniescraps.com & www.scrapmatters.com
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• mostly private ones, but a few big/open ones:
    TWoP televisionwithoutpity.com which is TV recaps and discussion boards for just about every show on TV
    terrismessageboard.com which is the community for The Grocery Game
    and WOOT, though that's not so much a community as a freakshow
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2009