Do you belong to any other forums/websites?

And what are they geared towards? I just thought this might be a good way to find other websites or forums that may interest us. Mine are: this is a language forum/dictionary and also has cultural discussions This is a support group for high risk pregnancies and mothers with Nicu babies Pretty self explanatory, but if there is an affliction/disorder/disease that you want to speak with others about, chances are you will find it there

Hmmm . . I think that's it. What are yours?

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go to, refugeesunleashed, ivillage message boards etc. Mine are mostly geared to politics, true crime, and mom issues.

Answer by gemgem at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• mostly private ones, but a few big/open ones:
    TWoP which is TV recaps and discussion boards for just about every show on TV which is the community for The Grocery Game
    and WOOT, though that's not so much a community as a freakshow

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I belong to co-own it's a signature tag forum and we are incorporating digital scrapbooking since we have a store for that.

I'm a member of a couple other digital scrapbooking forums too. &

Answer by flutterfae at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009