Is it true if your body mass is 32 it will be hard to see the baby?

is it true if your body mass is 32 (obsese) you will have to be further along to see the baby im 5'7 is this possible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2012 in Pregnancy

• yes they say i willd have to come back at least when im 3 months so im schedueld for then
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• I've never heard that. I know that when you're really early in your pregnancy, they usually do a vaginal ultrasound instead of one on your stomach.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• well maybe i should find another doctor she wasnt pressing all that hard on my stomach trying to find the baby which included her not seeing him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• I'm over weight myself and they were able to see my kids when I was pregnant. They will try it vaginally and on the belly. Just be prepared to drink LOTS and LOTS of water and NOT pee.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 11:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• she didnt require me to drink water...i was at the hospital...she did vaginally still nothing she didnt search for nothing...but she was looking for cysts not pregnancy at the end thats what she told me...idk why maybe i need to find another doctor...she did abdominal i dont know too much about abdominal ultrasounds
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2012

• I have never heard of this either ... I would get a second opinion. I am overweight and had no trouble seeing either of my children in early pregnancy...
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 3:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2012