who heard of this...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story/Man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-girl-at-Mesa/YnsKaZFoIUiyBLgqMB7Khg.cspx

i work with the girl mother and she came into work yesterday (idk how she could have :( she actually didnt even start her shift she went home.) but she said her daughter who turn 9 in a few days was only a cart length away from her and didnt even know it was going on until a woman said something to the guy and the mom chased after him.

who heard of this story??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG! How horrible! I believe that would be a case where I'd murder a person with my bare hands if I had got ahold of him!
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 2:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• My husband would break this mans hands or kill him if I didn't first.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• See, why can't we just hang these guys? Really? Why do we allow them to get out of jail after abusing kids?

I don't understand it. We think that I label of "sex offender" will keep their urges from molesting kids at bay/ Well, it doesn't. There is NO REFORMING molesters. Yet, they get a few years, enough to go to college and what not behind bars-get out and are usually smarter the second time around.

We need to just get rid of them, period.
    Anonymous

• This is sick.... Oh yea if my husband would have been there that guy would have been dead.

See this is what pisses me off.....the man was convicted of sexual assu. and was put on probation...WTF is up with our system? They are releasing these men right back out into society allowing them to do this kinda stuff again... they need to be locked away and key thrown in the trash....ESPEC. when it comes to children, this makes me sick to my stomach!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Wow juliansmommy-me and you finally agree on something!
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah, they def. cannot be reformed, and they shouldn't be out walking around free to mess with our kids. There is also no reason to keep them locked up in protective custody luxury for the next 30 or 40 or 50 years or more. Just take em for a ride on Ol' Sparky--I'd be happy to pull the switch!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• WTF is up with our system?

Some tree hugging bleeding heart liberal THINKS they can be refromed. You know!?! Then move them into YOUR home, your STREET, with YOUR kids and Reform the SOB. But keep him away from me and my family.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• grlygrlz2 Is there need for the name calling???? SOME TREE HUGGING BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL................
    We have new law in Alaska ,it would be 99 years in prison for rape,sexual molestation of minor. Thanks to our state law makers . System work, the problem is people just don't care. Call your state senators and ask them to do something about.
    Anonymous

• wow thats sick. if i was one of the ppl who caught him i woulda let the mom go at him. but then he'd prolly get free on some stupid technicallity & the mom would get in trouble. gotta love the system.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• grlygrlz2 ......Now I don't care if you are a democrat or a republican....There is no mom on Gods Green earth going to let  a freaking pervert touching our children...

Anonymous