Where do your kids think babies come from?

My son has never asked this. Hes 3 1/2. Yesterday he was talking about a pregnancy picture of me. We told him about being in my belly before but thats it. He says " It was you and I was in the belly." Then tells me "I went in down here (pointing at the neck of my shirt and running his finger to my belly) and got in there and you ate me." lol. I was just wondering what other kids think happens during pregnancy or childbirth.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 7 yr old daughter was a c-section and she knows the doctor cut her out. my 31/2 year old knows he used to live in there and that he came out of my vagina (yes, he uses the right word, only it usually is "bagina") Neither has asked HOW they got in there.

My dd and I have had a couple small convos about SEX but nothing really. I asked her if she wanted to get this book at the library about sex, where babies come from and boys and gorls body parts...she turned bright red and said no....
    so later at bedtime she said we should get that book when Im 9! LOL...at least she is thinking about it!! LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I had c sections-so they think that the doctor cut them out. They have seen my scar.
    Anonymous

• My 4 & 8 yr old think that God put them in me and that when it was time he told them to come out. And when they came out God went *poof* over my tummy and they magically came out.

Answer by gemgem at 2:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• That is so cute . . then you ate me . . . awwtw . .dd is WAAAY too young for any of this yet (7m), but how adorable!! I also had a c-section, so it should be a little easier to explain.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I had a c-section too. lol. he hasnt asked about the coming out part yet. he is an only child so far. i never really expected him to ask me til i had another one.lol. he saw my pics in his baby book and i tell him i was round cuz he was in there kicking me. he likes to hear about that.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have 16 month old twins and expecting my third child in june, both my children are very bright but my daughter Isabella is completely fascinated with the baby and my belly. My Husband and i tried to explain the baby to our twins but they cant really understand it! We were in the store a week or so ago and Isabella walked up to a friend of mine that we were meeting there. She reached up put her hand on my friends belly and said that that is where God makes babies. The moment was just too priceless!

There is a adorable story, I think its called childbirth through a 5 year old's eyes. look it up on the internet its precious!
    Blaire23

Answer by Blaire23 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• hahahah my 2 sons said from the belly and then comes out from the bottom.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• My oldest, 4 year old never asked the question he was told that the doctors would have to cut open mommys belly just a little to get his baby brother out of there . Instead of panic mode--he simply said, "So he can play with me! I wanna meet him. Go to the doctor now." lol.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• My 7 yr old knows she came out of my va jay-jay and my 4 yr old knows they had to cut him out...he says they cut him out because he didnt want to come out and was trying to stay in...but we wouldnt let him lol.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Our DD is only 1 1/2 years old. But im looking forward to when she will start asking those questions. But to be honest, im not sure yet what to answer her.

LOL Chaotic Soul. Thats soooo cute :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009