I saw a three year old drinking Pepsi today. do you think this is ok?

Asked by estherWSM at 7:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Kids' Health

• no...i think it wrong to give soda to babies or kids, too many E no's and sugar..what she does not have she wont miss it...

Answer by littleangel1309 at 6:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If that's the only option and they're thirsty...

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think it's disgusting. What's worse is I saw a mom give some pepsi to her baby and he looked like he wasn't even a year old yet. I mean, let's just add more to the obesity problem that this country is facing!

Answer by NakylasMom at 7:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• don;t let him drink soda bad for his teeth all that sugar plus he will be flying off the walls from the sugar in pepsi

Answer by rose1967 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• as long as he is not drinking it all the time but only gets it every now and then i don't see it as a problem. My kids get it about once or twice a month.

Answer by crltk at 7:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• no way. my kids have never touched the stuff, as i am adamant about that kind of stuff. i was horrible mother for it once, though, as on a field trip, they made ice cream floats, and i didn't let my twins have the pop. the other mothers were disbelieving of me, but the girls were fine with their plain ice cream!

Answer by fitchusa at 7:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• no!

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It shouldn't be a regular thing, but without knowing the details of the situation, I don't think it's fair to judge. Let anyone who is perfect be the first to judge others.

Answer by Michelvis68 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• yes. i do think its ok. if they were out adn it was the only option. maybe he just really needed something to drink. i HATE doing it but there has been at least 2 times when i had to give my three yr olds a drink of my pop when we were out.

Answer by hotmama83227 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• helll no

Answer by st_tinkerbell at 8:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2008