• In the Spotlight:

LMBO! And this is news???

This has to be the strangest news story I have read in a while!

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/39238632.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lol, it made me think of the factory we have in our town.. with the right winds all you can smell is apple cider.. lol. It's called Niagara Foods. They make a few different fruit type of products, I forget what exactly what though.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol... Just imagine the money Bloomberg spent on his "team of investigators"
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Good thing Harry Reid wasn't in charge of finding the smell. He would have just built himself an underground bunker to get from place to place. Interesting story though. I would think that a syrup smell would be preferable to certain other smells though.

Fenugreek can also be taken by lactating women to help with production of milk. And that is my 'interesting fact of the day'.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I thought Al Gore had attributed this to Global Warming, and the impact on all the Maple trees in upstate NY and Vermont causing the maple sap to start running at stratospheric rates that could not be impeded because the winters weren't cold or long enough anymore therefor leading to maple syrup pollution in the air.

Or maybe it was just that free breakfast deal at Denny's on Tuesday. Yummy yummy pancakes!!

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yeah, I think all politicians are looking for a Grand Slam.

akin, global warming, lol.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Sounded good at the time, anything to bash a Democrat. And a looney one at that. Do you think he attributes his rapid weight changes to global warming or the Grand Slam?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so narcissistic, HE HAS LOST TOUCH W/ REALITY.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'm guess the the slam did his damage. Man, those dems really do love pork.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ROTFL!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Narcissistic.......Yeah....I see that ALL OVER THIS POST.....but its a few repliers....not the question.
    Anonymous