• In the Spotlight:

Is your baby The most beautiful in the world?

Be real: Do you think your child is the most beautiful child in the world? Someone asked me this and I said no, that my kids were cute and had beautiful features but were not the most beautiful in the world. My thought was that there is no most beautiful. It's arbitrary. I dunno , they said I was a horrible mother. What do you think about yours? (not what do you think about what i think about mine)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• No, I don't think my kids are the most beautiful, or the smartest, or the funniest. There is like 6 billion people in this world, and even at six, they do feel a 'compitition' if you say things like that to them all the time. I tell my kids they are smart, funny, beautiful, and whatever, and leave it at that. I also say they are my fav. kids because they are mine, and I feel blessed that God let me have them. They don't have to be 'the best' in order to feel good.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 4:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I think my son is. A lot of ppl say we should put him in modeling. I dont want to do that. i just think he is handsome.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yes he is. (I'm probably a little biased though.)
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I see that... I saw A saying once There is only one Beautiful Baby in the world & every mother has one!! How Cute & real is that?? I still don't see my kids looking like us? I wonder Why? Then I say maybe mine aren't mine!! They're 24 & 29!! I made sure they had Baths & never left the house with out Baths, hair nice & dressed Nicely Etc.. I had Rules! Dh didn't... He'd let them go any way they could go.. I bet they loved those Days! Me I was always Behind them Brushing & combing Making sure they're hair was perfect! My poor youngest had Light Thin pale blonde hair! Probably each has Comb marks in their Scalps?? I ramble don't I? Sorry!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yes I do most definately I did with my dd too, I dont think everyone will think that but I surely do
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yes I think my children are the most beautiful chilren in the world in my eyes! I believe we all see the world in differant ways, our way!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009