Really EMBARASSING Problem!

Hello

To make this quick i hate plastic based chairs like the ones that are attached to the desks at school (I'm a college student so i sit in these desks everyday). You are probably wondering why right? well its because every time i get up from them a wet mark is left behind which embarrasses me. I'm a student that likes to sit at the front of class but having this problem for all to see makes me want to go way in the back. My mom and sister says that it maybe just simple butt sweat (lol) but how can this be when powder is a main component of my daily routine. It sounds funny but I'm really embarrassed by it. what should i do about this?

Thanks!

quita1991

Asked by quita1991 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2012 in Health

• I would say a heavy panty liner unless it's the whole shape of your bottom where you are in contact with the seat. In that case, I don't really know what to suggest.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• are your pants too tight? not a breathable fabric? is this a year-round issue? do you layer your clothing, or wear undergarments that are spandex/synthetic? maybe your body temp is high, or goes up.
    i'd probably sit in the back, myself, if that were a problem.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Take a sweatshirt or long jacket and lay it across your seat so that the plastic doesn't make you sweat. It's probably just sweat if it doesn't happen when you sit on wood or upholstered seats.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• take a light jacket and sit on it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Put something breathable between you and the chair.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• I agree with everyone. Try the panyliner and looser pants. If those things don't work, try the shirt between you and the seat.

Good luck.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• It's condensation - cold chair + warm crotch area = wet spot. If I have to sit in a chair like that I make sure I turn by body before getting up or slide out of the chair instead of just standing straight up, so my thigh wipes the spot away.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2012