Signs of Ovulation

My SO and I are TTC and yesterday was day 14. I was having really bad cramping in my lower abdomen and an increase in vaginal mucus. My SO and I had sex as I feel these were signs of ovulation. Does anybody know what the true physical signs of ovulation are? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes some people can actually feel ovulation because they will feel a cramping pain. If your cervical mucus has increased and look like egg white that is a huge sign that ovulations is occurring.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I always feels crampy too during O!! I think all signs point to go for you!! Good luck to you!! :)
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• The way I new I was ovulating was there is a test you can buy at Wal greens called clear blue digital. Get the digital one as the other one I could never tell what it said. I used these with both my pregnancies and only had to buy one box because they pinpointed the day exactly. My ovulation was actually 16 days so the whole 14 days isn't always right.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 1:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My cycles are exactly 28 days each month. I was reading that it's not always day 14 but with every woman it's 14 days from the next period start date. My next date is 2/21 so the 14 days back would be 2/7 which is also my day 14. Has anybody else ever heard that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yeah, its usually 14 days after O that AF comes but some women can have a 12 or 13 day Luteal phase and still hold a pregnancy. I think you need to have atleast a 10 day Luteal phase for the pregnancy to stick. I have a 28 day cycle too and I've noticed that sometimes I O anywhere from CD 12 to CD15.....it seems to be different from month to month.
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009