Are you pro choice or pro life...state your case if you like, but not needed, just wanted to see if this is a 50/50 split on here adult content

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 10:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm pro choice but, not pro abortion. I'd like to see it used only in the first trimester & with more people having access to Plan B pills.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Pro choice.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Pro-choice, pro-prevention. A whole lot more should be done to prevent unwanted pregnancies from happening in the first place.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Is anyone actually PRO-abortion? lol Pro choice doesn't mean pro abortion. No one is all, hooray for dead babies!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:18 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• I am pro-choice in the way that I am not comfortable making medical decisions for any other woman, nor would I feel comfortable with any other woman making medical decisions for me.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• And I'd like to see more people using contraception responsibly - it's not as if there isn't a decent choice ...

Well, I would too but, as already established by all the "Am I pregnant" questions, there's a lot of ignorance out there.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:12 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Pro Choice. If the Womans right to choose is ever taken away, God help us all.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Pro-choice. I don't think abortions should be used as a birth control method. I DO think that there are circumstances when an abortion is the right choice. It's a short list of appropriate: incest, rape, life of mother in danger.

Bash me and/or hate on me all you want. I do not feel like a child is a child unless and until it can survive on its own outside of the womb. Before that it is a parasite within the woman/mother.

And, those that know me know I'm a good Mom who loves her kids. I'm involved in their lives and try my hardest to do right by them.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:47 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Pro-choice. It's my body and no one has the right to decide for me.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Pro-choice. I don't necessarily agree with abortion, but if it were illegal, rich women would go overseas to have it done, & poor women would die from back-alley unlicensed procedures. Better to have it safe & regulated, so each woman can safely make her choice.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2012