Teeth Whitening

I am considering getting my teeth professionally whitened and I just wanted some feedback from anyone who has had it done. Did anyone have zoom or use the trays from the dentist? Were you happy with the results? Did you experience much sensitivity afterwards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i used crest premium white strips and OMG my teeth went sooo white!!! I think it's probably just as good, and less expensive!

Anonymous

• I also used an over-the-counter whitener and had really good results. I did have a TON of sensitivity though, I actually had to stop mid-treatment, use Sensodyne for two weeks, and then go back and finish the remaining four trays. But it was worth it, it made a big difference!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Dental whitening does make your teeth very sensitive especially if you have any thin enamal already or caveties. I like the over the counter whitener that comes with trays made by plus white!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i love the crest white stripes... love them love them... my teeth are very white now.. and wayyyyyy cheaper.. when i was on the road i had to go to walmart and they were out of the crest stripes.. so i had to get the equate ( walmart generic brand) and wow, they did just as good...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2009