birthday party idias for a 5 year old boy

i am having probloms trying to plan a 5th birthday party anyone have any idias. thanks.

greenraven

Asked by greenraven at 4:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my husband says : Hooters
    My son is turning 3 this summer and we are going to have a hoe down =)
    Is it mainly kids or adults?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 4:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Chuck E Cheese is the best place ever, I don't get the party pack because most of the time they don't care about Chucky. i buy the pizzas, drinks and coins and it averages to be the same price as a party and you don't have to clean your house when it's over! The cake well you can buy your own and take in there.

determind

Answer by determind at 4:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you can get coupons off the website
    determind

• lol- i have the idea i just cant think of food to serve- my son is turning 5 on the 19th and he told me that he wants a rocket ship party so thats wut were doing here at our home- but if u ask him wut kind of theme to have im sure hell tell u but if u need help getting more ideas go to www.amazingmoms.com/htm/KidsBirthdayParties.htm and they have an entire list of ideas also babytalk.com has a list of 31 ultimate party ideas- check those sites out and see if it helps
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• For my 5 yr. old this past summer, we rented an indoor blow-up playground. The cost was around $175.00, which sounds expensive... But it included 1 hour of play with supervision by their staff, Pizza Hut pizza, soda or juice, cleanup crew. The one hour play may sound like too little time to play, but the kids were tired and worn out by the end of it and starving for lunch. The place we rented is called Pump It Up. I am sure there are locations all over, if not just search "inflatable play zones" for your area. Have fun!
    hipmommaCLB

Answer by hipmommaCLB at 9:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• When my son turned 5 he had a dinosaur themed party and we had the Fun Bus as well. It was a blast!! This year it's sports themed at a gym.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 12:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009