Can Pre-cum get u pregnant?

My fiancee says it can't and i have heard from other people and doctors that it can't but i still tend to worry. What do u think? Give me some statistics if u can plz :)

Duskee

Asked by Duskee at 4:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ummm what ever doctor told you it aint lied too you big time cause yes it can and i got a 5yr old too prove that wrong and a second baby on the way from it
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Whatever doctor told you it cannot lied. Its CUM regardless if its PRE or not.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Your fiancee is an idiot. Yes, you can. No way do I believe a doctor told you you can't.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 4:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• no it cant
    and you also cant get pregnante if your on top
    and if you jump up and down after sex!!

ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 4:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ReadyToRage- idk WHO IN THE WORLD would tell you that you cant get pregnant if your on top!!! I was on top every single time with my husband and I and I have a one month old baby right now.
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 4:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i think that was more of a joke.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol i think so too
    Duskee

Answer by Duskee at 5:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It can. . .but it is very unlikely. When a man gets an erection, it releases the "pre-cum". Only if there are live sperm trapped in the tip of his penis, where the "pre-cum" escapes, can you get pregnant. Like I said before, it is very unlikely, but possible.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 5:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yes you can. sperm is in even the tiniest amount of cum, including what you consider pre-cum
    mommy2kamnryry

Answer by mommy2kamnryry at 5:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol yes it was a joke
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 5:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2009