anyone else

does everyone own a sex toy besides me? i dont have one and never did. whats the big deal about them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I don't, so you aren't alone!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i do but its alittle vibrator thing lol it can be used in the water or not i only use it when my so wont give it up lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i have two...
    a vibrator and a dildo... :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• They're just fun to use just 'cause. I don't see the big deal about them, but they're handy when SO/DH isn't around and they're much different than "manual" methods.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 4:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ok at least im not the only dildo-less female out there lol. whats the deal with the vibrating cock rings? are they for women so addicted to their vibrator that they need their man to vibrate now? lol
    Anonymous

• me and my fiance have a vibrator and dildo as well. he uses them on me during oral...its fun.
    Anonymous

• I don't. I used to but never used it.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• buy one and you'll know what the big deal is lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yeah I tried one years ago and it was just boring to me. its all about the motion and it wasn't doing anything, lol. Hubbies is all that and then some so I'm good. you're not alone.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i have a few, and hubby uses them on me during sex/foreplay. untill you have one, you can't be told what the big deal is, but trust me, it's there! and it adds new spice to your love life when you use one with your hubby/so
    Anonymous