Why does it seem like the people who vote in the showdowns are racist?

It seems like every time I go to either start a showdown or vote in one,the black kids never get votes?The other kid may not even be as cute as the black kid,but they still don't get any votes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• OMG seriously...

maybe to you the kid is cute but to others the other kid is cuter?

is just a game.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Thats rediculous. When I vote I vote for which ever kid I think is cute regaurdless of color!
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 4:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Are you serious? I wish black people would quit making everything in to a "racism" issue!!!
    Anonymous

• Of course everyone would deny it,but it's true!
    Anonymous

• Wow.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Did you ever think that maybe the black kid isn't as cute as the white one? I am not saying that that is the case every single time, but your question is kind of ridiculous. I have voted many times for a black kid over a white kid, because the black kid was cuter than the white one. I vote for the cutest one. Is this question posted just to start racist drama?

Anonymous

• That is stupid. I just went through some of those showdown things and voted for like 8 of the colored babies/kids and i am white. Obviously not bein racist. quit makin it such a big deal over somethin little.
    Anonymous

• OP you DO realize that there is a sh*t load of black people on here whom also vote on those poles, right? So what you are saying does not make sense. Get over the racism.
    Anonymous

• lol.... maybe in YOUR mind you think its true.

how ridiculous you and this question are... haha the things people come up with!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Are you black? Did your kid didnt get any votes?

Maybe your kid is just not as cute as the other kid.

I have seen many ugly babies/toddlers in my life... and to be honest.. most of the ugly babies have been white. So far i have barely seen an ugly black baby.
    Does that make me a racist actually? LOL... dont think so.

Im white, my baby is white. I think my baby is the most beautiful girl in the world. Other mothers dont think so at all, because they think their kid is the cutests. Same with your kid. You think its the cutest child you have ever seen, but others dont think so..

So please, dont make this a racist thing. Its a game... and not a serious battle.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2009