Contractions...Need advice...PLEASE

Ok I'm 38 weeks. I had my daughter right at a year ago so I remember very clearly what they are like, but with this pregnancy I've not had as many brax hicks contractions and the past few days I have had a few big ones but is it possible that because I had my daughter so recently that I could be having contractions just not feeling them? Does that make sense? It just doesn't seem like it's the same....

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that probably isnt the reason. if you thin you are having contractions go in and dont just say oh im hving them but cant feel them.
    Anonymous

• Drink some water and lay down on your left side, if they stop, they are just BH. If they continue, call your OB, or just go in.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If you are concerned, you should call your doctor.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• You should go to the doctor get an exam. Their the only ones that can tell you for sure. I would go on in. : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 5:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I didnt feel my contrations either.So i thought what a piece of cake.It is possible not to feel them....like barely there stomach cramps!
    Anonymous

• I go to the doc Mon. but wanted someone else's opinion first. I just didn't know if it was possible that they aren't asbad b/c I just had a baby a yr ago or what. Thanks anyways...
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009