is their a certain amount of peanuts you can eat while pregnant?

my brother just gave me a whole big bag of m&ms.and their getting addicting lol me and the hubby are sharing them but i heard that the baby can be born allergic to peanuts if you eat alot of them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I ate peanut butter all the time when I was pregnant. None of my kids are allergic.

Answer by gemgem at 5:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• No more than 35mg a day - and make sure they are un-salted, and on saturdays you can have 46mg of peanuts but never on a tuesday.

Lol, eat as many as you like.
    Anonymous

• anonoymous I thought you were serious...you gave me a much needed chuckle. Thanks!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol you can eat them that would be like not eating ice cream too much cause baby can become allergic too milk not going to happen lol children don't get allergies till they are older and eat things for them self
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009