What's something your friends make fun of you for?

My friends make fun of me for being a Redneck. I of course didn't realize that I was. Sorry to all my city friends.

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being an airhead

Answer by gemgem at 5:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• being goofy, what is a redneck exactly?
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• being asian.
    and my "asianness" lol
    how i eat EVERYTHING with chopsticks lol lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my driving
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• How sometimes my ADD shows too much and I miss an entire conversation. Either that, or my amazing ability to power nap and miss going somewhere with them.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• how i acted like a mom towards them b4 i even had a kid of my own
    Duskee

Answer by Duskee at 6:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Lets see..I have one friend who makes fun of me for putting on my make-up and doing my hair everyday even if I am just bumming around with my son and hubby...My mom makes fun of me for having "ADD" moments (which really isn't funny because I really do have ADD)....And before I had my son, all my husbands friends knew me as "the wife that does the shots" (I drank A LOT- and I would only do shots, no drinks)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• driving
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Watching LOST but I don't care I love it anyway!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• OMG. Everything! But that's also why they love me. Mostly they make fun of me because I'm a huge dork and don't care what people think - it's all about fun. I've been known to pick them up for lunch in red lipstick, mardi gras masks, Blue's Clues ears. Everything I do is pretty "make-funnable". You THINK you would be embarrassed for me, but you probably wouldn't be. :)

They also harass me about the way I talk, the words I use. "Indeed", "excellent", for being a square in general, using terms like "square", etc. For being so controlling and "planny" at our events. For throwing "ish" at the end of every adjective I use. For reminding them of their Aunt Valerie. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 6:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2009