Hey all

Just a quick update about Gpa he's in absolute final stages of life. He's started urinating blood his non breathing periods are up to 35+ seconds at a time . He's seeing more loved ones who have passed. It's been a strenuous week . Thank you guys for the cheer up post and letting me vent. You guys rock my socks.

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 9:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2012 in Relationships

• ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Wow, that's rough. You take care and sending thoughts and prayers your way!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Oh, hugs Harsh! We all love you to bits. I hope your grandpa isn't hurting, & that this experience is more peace & remembering than pain for you.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• ((HUGS))
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• (((Hugs))). I'm sorry your family is going through this difficult time, but how wonderful for you to be there for him in his final stages.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• (((((HUGS)))))) I'm glad you get to be there for him at the end though, I can't imagine how painful it is to see him that way but you'll be glad you got to say goodbye :(
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• Mrs_Harsh We love you!!!, Hugs
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• <3
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• I'm so Harsh. So very very sorry. I hate that people have to go through these things...both the person going through it, and the people who love them who have to watch it happen. Its such a shame.
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2012

• I'm so very sorry for this tough time. But glad that you are able to say goodbye. Sending happy thoughts and hugs your way

****HUGS****
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2012