do you ever go to the store in your sweats?

do you care what people think about what they might be thinking in your sweats?

do you go to the store dressed up because you care what people think of you?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wear sweats ALL the time. They've gone designer, celebrities wear them out, they make them very cute and coordinating nowadays and there's no reason to look like a slob just because you're in sweats lol. Do I wear them because I think I look cute? No, I wear them because they're comfy. I could care less what anyone thinks about me. Honestly, if everyone realise what little time people spent thinking about you, you wouldn't care what they thought.  I just went to the grocery store just now and I highly doubt there was anyone there pondering my existance or caring what I was wearing.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Oh yeah I go in my sweats all the time and can give a crap what anyone thinks. Usually its early in the morning after carpool anyway.

Answer by gemgem at 5:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i do wear sweats, but they are really cute boyfriend pants from VS, so i can go comfortable and cute :)
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i dont go to the store in sweats, because i dont really have any.

and the ones i have are really old and not really for leaving the house.

Where i come from only the so called "white trash" would leave the house (to go to a store) in sweats. Its weird, but true.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Heck ya I do lol I love my sweat pants!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• oh and please dont get me wrong. i dont think people are white trash just because they leave the house in sweats. its just that im used to get dressed kind of "proper" when i leave the house. i like to look nice.. for myself. its just how i grew up.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I go in my sweats all the time b/c I could care less what people think of me. The only thing that I will do b/c I hate for people to see it is I will wash my hair b/c I hate greasy hair.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 5:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Thats funny. I was raised with money and my mom lives in a very upscale neighborhood and goes to the store in sweats while driving her Jag.
    Anonymous

• Juicy Couture has 120 dollar sweats and they look hot. A lot better than the mom jeans or low cut jeans I see being worn.
    Anonymous

• I wear my sweats. They're not just for working out anymore. Just like men wear work boots (Tim's) and they don't work in a hard-hat job lol.

what i HATE are those who go looking as though they just stepped out of bed wearing their PJ's and the guys are worse when they come out with a female's flip flops on their feet when their feet are too damn big for them....

I digress, I wear sweats to the store.
    Anonymous