TRYING TO GET PREGNANT

HELLO ALL Q, MY DAUGHTER IS TRYING TO GET PREGNATE AND SHE BEEN CHECKED ALL IS WELL BUT NO BABY I THINK SHE IS WORKING WITH A BLANKER!!! HE DONT WANT ANY KIDS HE BEEN LIEING TO HER FOR A YR SAYING HE HAS A SET OF TWINS NOOOOOOT!! MY DAUGHTER HAS A SET OF TWINS THAT ARE 4YRS OLD WILL BE 5 IN JULY ANY WAY SHE SAY SHE WANTS ANOTHER CHILD WHY I KNOW AND DONT KNOW SHE WANTS A GRL, AND THE OTHER REASON SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO GIVE HER SON SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH SEE 1 OF THE TWINS HAS CP, AND HE IS A HAND FULL BY HISELF,I FEEL WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT AND WITH THE RIGHT MAN SHE WILL BE BLESSED UNTIL THEN BE HAPPY WITH THE BLESSING SHE HAS IS WHAT I TELL HER!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 5:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• are seeking advice on how to get preggo or what?
    Anonymous

• Um I think this was more of a rant.
    Anonymous

• well yeah she want to have another child but she has been checked out and everything and nothing is wrong with her but she wants another child

the bf thing justed came in to play sorry
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 8:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2009